We are experts in many niche pipe and tube markets and excel at creating custom solutions in this sphere that meet the specific needs of your industry and budget. We are privately held and committed to your success now and into the future. Our dedicated team here and in Switzerland saves you time and money as well as provides customized and skillfully crafted financial solutions by managing all your pipe & tubes needs under one company!
WHAT WE OFFER:
We have a pleasure and honor to offer through our Switzerland subsidiaries GLOBEREACH S.A. (Geneva) and Global Pipe Trade AG (Zug) sustainable supply of wide range welded and seamless steel pipe products of the Russian origin for application in the oil and gas industry and a variety of other industries, including equipment manufacturing, construction, power-generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, automotive, aviation and aerospace.
We can offer steel pipe products in more than 28,000 different sizes and profiles from over 200 grades of carbon, alloy and stainless steel and covered with corrosion resistant and heat resistant coatings. We offer welded pipe products that are LDP as well as welded industrial pipe and its seamless pipe products that are OCTG. We also offer Line Pipe and seamless industrial pipes.
LDP is used in oil and gas pipelines for long distance transmission and for transporting crude oil and natural gas over shorter distances from wells to refineries, storage tanks and loading and distribution centers.
We can currently offer three lines of electric weld longitudinal LDP:
- single seam LDP, with diameters of 530 mm to 820 mm, wall thickness of 8 mm to 12 mm and lengths of 12 meters;
- single seam LDP, with diameters of 530 mm to 1420 mm, wall thickness of 8 mm to 48 mm and lengths of 12 meters or 18 meters;
- double seam LDP, with diameters of 1020 mm to 1220 mm, wall thickness of 12 mm to 22 mm and lengths of 12 meters.
We can also offer single seam LDP with diameters up to 1420 mm, wall thickness of 8 mm to 48 mm and lengths of 12 meters to 18 meters. At customer request LDP products can be provided with inside and outside anti-corrosion coatings.
The said LDP products are certified by applicable Russian and most international standards, including GOST and American Petroleum Institute ("API") standards. In addition, LDP products have been approved for use by the primary Russian sponsors of oil and gas pipelines in Russia, including Transneft and Gazprom.
Seamless OCTG and Line Pipe
The OCTG we have a pleasure to offer are casing pipe and tubing for use in oil and gas wells. We can also offer Line Pipe used for transporting crude oil and natural gas from wells to pipelines.
We can currently offer three types of OCTG:
- Surface casing, which is used to protect water bearing formations during the drilling of a well. We can currently offer two lines of surface casing:
- diameters of 114.3 mm to 177.8 mm; and
- diameters of 245 mm to 425 mm.
Production casing, which forms the structural liner in oil and natural gas wells to provide support and prevent collapse during drilling operations. We can currently offer lines of production casing: - diameters of 114.3 mm to 177.8 mm; and
- diameters of 245 mm to 425 mm.
Production tubing, which is placed within the casing and is used to convey oil and natural gas to the surface, and is typically replaced many times during the life of a producing well, with diameters of 60.3 mm to 114.3 mm.
We can currently offer Line Pipe with diameters of 60.3 mm to 114.3 mm.
The said OCTG and Line Pipe products are certified by applicable Russian and most applicable international standards, including API 5CT, GOST 633 and 52203 and Technischer Uberwachungs-Verin ("TUV") standards.
Seamless Industrial pipe
Seamless industrial pipe is used for various industrial applications that require transportation of steam, water, gas and air under high pressure, including in the equipment manufacturing, construction, power-generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, automotive, aviation and aerospace industries.
We can offer seamless pipe for a variety of industrial uses, including high margin niche applications. Below is a list of certain of the types of industrial steel pipes we have a pleasure to offer:
- Hot-rolled pipe used in various industries, including construction, industrial plant engineering and machinery. We have a pleasure to offer produces three lines of hot-rolled pipe:
- diameters of 32 mm to 219 mm and wall thickness of 2.9 mm to 45 mm;
- diameters of 108 mm to 159 mm and wall thickness of 5 mm to 14 mm; and
- diameters of 245 mm to 550 mm and wall thickness of 8 mm to 90 mm.
The aforementioned types of seamless pipe are certified by applicable GOST and TUV standards.
Welded Industrial pipe
Welded industrial pipe is used for various applications, including mechanical engineering and construction.
We can currently offer four primary types of welded industrial pipe:
- Water and gas pipe ranging from 21.3 mm to 88.5 mm in diameter with pipe wall thickness of 2.35 mm to 4.85 mm. Water and gas pipes are used for plumbing and gas pipelines, heating systems, and as components in plumbing and gas pipeline systems. The pipe can be galvanized to make it rust proof, if required by customers;
- Transmission pipe with diameters from 57 mm to 203 mm and wall thickness from 7 mm to 45 mm, used in equipment manufacturing. We can also offer cardan shafts ranging from 50 mm to 114 mm in diameter with pipe wall thickness of 2 mm to 5 mm.;
- "ERW" small diameter pipe with diameters of 10 mm to 76 mm. ERW small diameter pipe is used in a number of industries: construction, housing and community amenities, energy, and engineering industry.
Galvanized Small Diameter Pipe with diameters ranging from 4 mm to 8 mm for use in refrigerators.